samedi 30 avril 2011

Biking the Siskiyous!

After a long hard winter bundled up with a good book and a cup of tea listening to the 7o mph winds plastering snow to the windows, Spring is a blessed season. Okay, so maybe the winter isn't like that every day and there is some of the most amazing ultimate sledding out here, but still the Spring is most appreciated. With that in mind, I've been out on the trails as often as possible biking and hiking this magnificent countryside. I must warn you that this post is very picture heavy :). Enjoy!
Mt. Shasta! About 10 miles away from my house and an active volcano. Beautiful when sleeping.
Pardon my ocherous hand (it was stilled stained from henna-ing my hair), but here is a piece of obsidian that was used to make Native American projectile points. You find worked obsidian allll over the place out here.

J workin' hard ;)














Now back to that cup of tea and book snuggle.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire