lundi 22 août 2011

Packing...

As I box up an entire lifetime for the millionth time, I must sort. Not just through these things but through these thoughts, memories, emotions that they call for forth, and it isn't always easy. The upheaval of the house matches that in my heart right now as I relive the past and try to let go by remembering the growth through the pain and locking up the good parts to called upon when a golden moment is needed. Sometimes, I find it necessary to escape onto the porch and watch the clouds or let my mind wander into some book and forget the current intensity of that breath before the plunge. These moments are both stagnant and pregnant with possibilities and energies. I wait and I live, I live and I wait. Soon the moment will come when I will say goodbye to this place that was never really my home, for I was always cognizant of its impermanence. This is the journey of a lifetime and I know it is blessed, but the past always speaks to me in whispers lingering in dark corners bidding me not forget not move on too fully. This is a moment of rebirth and I put these things away to be seen again, though I know not when, and to which to add new memories. After all the only constant is change and as much as I love the past the future must be embraced.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire